Imagine a top paying warranty opportunity with monthly performance bonuses, better hours and less headaches! This is your opportunity to make more money and experience a better overall work environment in a fun, family-owned dealership.
Excel Truck Group is seeking a Sales Administrator for their Charlotte, NC location. Join an established dealer that has been in business since 1981 and has over 800 employees with 10 locations serving the mid-Atlantic market. In this role, you will be performing a variety of duties primarily supporting our Sales team (Sales Manager and the Sales Representatives)
If you have significant business administrative experience (preferably in automotive, truck, or heavy equipment), this is a career you need to explore.
Apply in person OR online OR email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the benefits to you:
- Top industry compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 annually!
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Excel Truck Group sells and supports Freightliner, the #1 manufacturer of trucks on the road today.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance supporting a high-volume Sales team. This position supports our Sales team directly impacting the experience that our customers have with our company. The Sales Administrative Coordinator is a key role in meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs.
- Accounting – must have a solid understanding of Accounting. Experience with ledgers, schedules and other entries that support the sales administrative process.
- Invoicing – As our Sales team completes the sale of our trucks, the Sales Administrative Coordinator is required to complete the transaction via our complete invoicing process. Excel spreadsheet experience is ideal. Must be able to manage multiple systems to meet DMV, State and Federal requirements.
- Inventory – Responsible for the inventory of our Company’s new and used truck products.
- Warranty – Coordinates warranty efforts and documents. Maintain company files, soft and hard copy alike.
- Used Truck Appraisals – Responsible for entering and updating core information.
- Performs other administrative or office duties as required or as assigned. Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Adobe functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.