Take advantage of this customer service career with huge potential for growth where you will learn in-demand skills that will help you advance within the organization. Enjoy fantastic benefits and great pay working with a premier fabricator for the automotive industry!
Derby Fabricating Solutions is hiring a Customer Service Representative at their facility in Louisville, KY. This is a critical role responsible for planning and scheduling of customer orders for production and shipment.
If you have Customer Service experience in the automotive industry, we want to speak with you!!
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong analytical skills along with sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Automotive experience preferred.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average pay – Depending upon experience
- Benefits package – Includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term disability, accident insurance, health savings account, flex spending, employee assistance program, critical illness insurance, weekly pay, 401k with match, vacation time, and car allowance.
- Company reputation – Derby Fabricating Solutions has engineered and fabricated interior/exterior components for the automotive industry since 1977. Derby is TS16949 certified and has won numerous awards from customers for product quality, service, and value.
- Product specialties – They specialize in air and water sealing, acoustics, buzz squeak and rattle prevention and NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) abatement. Their capabilities are steel rule and rotary die cutting, adhesive lamination and custom assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor customer orders
- Enter customer orders into system
- Confirm accuracy of system price to blanket purchase orders
- Dispense work orders as instructed
- Provide a link between customer and production
- Maintain accurate customer schedules in system
- Provide a courteous environment for customer communication
- Communicated customer needs internally effectively and efficiently
- All other work assigned.
About the Company: Derby was founded in 1977 primarily to serve the automotive and appliance industries. In the years since, they have managed to compete successfully in dozens of industries with hundreds of products and services. Currently they have production locations in four states throughout America.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.