Get paid to learn in demand skills in this full time, day shift career with 3 days off a week.
We are looking for dedicated professional to join our Fayetteville, NC team as Wastewater Operators. No certification required. Weekend work required.
Why join the Valley Proteins team:
- Competitive pay - $840-$940/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Career growth – We will help you maintain your current certifications and obtain any new relevant certifications
- Advancement opportunities – We will help you become a certified Operators which will have increase your value and pay.
If you have basic math and computer skills with the drive to learn in demand skills, this is a career you need to explore.
- Sample wastewater daily and record data.
- Perform daily maintenance of wastewater system.
- Prepare wastewater and finished product samples for lab.
- Monitor plant water to assure quality and proper chemical balance.
- Adjust chemicals and equipment as needed to maintain proper balance of water quality.
- Perform minor and routine maintenance on wastewater control and treatment equipment.
- Ensure that sprayers are being utilized on the correct fields and in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Assist in sludge disposal.
- Operates belt filter presses and dissolved air floatation (DAF) equipment.
- Pumps sludge, drains tanks, cleans DAF and water clarification unit.
- Monitors, maintains, and cleans equipment for Odor Control System.
- Performs related tasks as required to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster