Imagine a more rewarding customer service career where you will experience more flexibility and have room to advance. Join a stable, worldwide company that offers unique solutions that are in demand regardless of the state of the economy, where you will learn new skills as you help business across the country.
Darling Ingredients is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our dedicated team at our office located in Winchester, VA. This is a critical role where you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers and coordinating service needs with plants and field procurement reps.
This position will be scheduled to work Monday-Friday from, 8:00am-5:00pm.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off.
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare savings account.
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account.
- We have a robust training program for our customer service team. You will have all the tools you need to be successful in the role and feel truly valued by the company.
- Advancement opportunities – Advancement is always possible here. We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Environmental impact – Make a positive impact on the environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the landfill.
Provide excellent customer service to all customers by responding to phone calls and resolving complaints and coordinating service needs with plants and field procurement reps.
- Assess customer problems and determine the best course of action to resolve them.
- Communicate customer problems to appropriate personnel to resolve them.
- Follow up with the customer to ensure their problem has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Communicate other services we may be able to provide the customer.
- Prepare reports and perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Generate service tickets for the plants.
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned.
- This position will typically not supervise another position.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Above average keyboarding and computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office products.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to participate as a team player.
- Associates degree in a business related field.
- Some overtime as business demands
- Ability to lift 10lbs
- Office environment
- Must be willing to work all shifts including over-time and weekends as needed.
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster