"WE" are growing service department that runs like a well-oiled machine. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a reputable, nationally recognized truck dealer where you will enjoy great pay, excellent benefits, and more time off. With over $20 million in parts inventory (more than anyone else in the trucking industry) and a dedicated, extensively trained elite team of Technicians, you will experience a less stressful and more rewarding career!
Worldwide Equipment, a multi-location commercial truck dealer group, is searching for an experienced Diesel Service Technician to join our team in the beautiful and warm Summerville, SC!
If you have proven experience as a Service Technician, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Experience in the trucking industry is a huge plus!
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average compensation – You will have the opportunity to make $50k - $100k per year dependent on your experience!
- Great schedule – Enjoy daytime hours working Monday - Friday and occasional Saturdays.
- Advancement and training opportunities – Worldwide Equipment is always looking internally for motivated talent to promote to higher positions. We ensure our employees reach their full potential!
- Excellent benefits package – Including medical coverage, 401k with match, life insurance (for employee and dependents), disability, voluntary insurances, educational assistance, continuing education and training, and more!
- Company stability – Join an organization with decades of experience and 16 full-service locations in 7 states.
- Completes OEM training and works towards an OEM certification
- Performs at an 85% efficiency on a 3-month average in all work types as outlined by the technician qualification matrix
- Uses electronic diagnostic tools to troubleshoot and repair computer controlled systems
- Can diagnose and perform general repairs on all truck mechanical systems.
- Has the technical ability to teach apprentice technicians on general repair processes.
- Has the competencies to complete tasks in any prior technician classification.
- Possesses prior documentation and / or certification as needed in any prior technician classification.
- Certified in refrigerant handling and HVAC repairs
- Communicates with co-workers, management, and customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Presents one’s self with a professional appearance, supports safe working habits, and complies with all company policies.
- Foster teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
About the Company: Currently Worldwide Equipment, Inc. operates in 7 states including 16 full-service dealerships, 15 leasing locations, 5 satellite parts stores, 2 detail shops, 1 custom fabrication shop, and 1 driveline shop. We currently employ over 1,000 employees, including some of the most extensively trained service technicians in the industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.