This is an exciting administrative opportunity where you will support the operations of a small office with the largest hospitality and gift card manufacturer on the planet! Enjoy top notch benefits and great pay in a fast-paced dynamic workspace as you join a vibrant team of talented individuals.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is seeking an Operations Support Specialist to join our close-knit team in picturesque Chesterfield, MO!
If you have experience in operations support, customer service, administration, or similar, this is an opportunity you need to explore!
Why you should join and stay with PLI Card Marketing Solutions:
- Competitive Pay: Up to $21, Overtime available!
- Top Notch Benefits: Includes health coverage, dental, short-and-long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental accident, hospitalization, cancer and critical illness policies through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Advancement Opportunities: We are always looking internally for key players motivated to move up to higher level roles.
- Employee Comradery: You will enjoy collaborating with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Core Values: Integrity, Diversity, Collaboration, Progressiveness, Diligence, Charity, Safety, Fun
Duties and responsibilities:
Prepare, analyze, and maintain production reports/metrics.
- Prepare and maintain corporately distributed schedules for high-profile customers.
- Collaborate with all teams on invoicing and purchasing tasks -- issuing POs, compiling, and sending invoicing reports, etc.
- Work with carriers to execute bookings and ensure vendors/suppliers/service providers are paid timely.
- Prepare and distribute administrative correspondences.
- Prepare documentation of export needed for outgoing shipments and schedule pickups in all modes of transportation. Inspect all outgoing shipments for proper labeling and packaging.
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers, and internal parties, maintaining details and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties, including any delays.
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment (Intertek). It also assures compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, and federal transport regulations.
- Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with the accounting department to ensure billing accuracy.
- Processes domestic & international freight claims and customer complaints.
- Audit freight bills (ocean, FTL, spot check LTL, and UPS).
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty, and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions, and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.