Imagine receiving a $3,000 sign-on bonus and great pay for a stable Manufacturing career with a company that holds its employees’ health and safety as a top priority. You will be able to enjoy working on a wide variety of projects, making products involved in everything from automobiles, electric vehicles, and appliances to telecommunications, energy, and agriculture.
Engineered Materials Solutions is searching for Machine Operators to join their team in Hamburg, PA.
If you have prior experience as a machine operator or experience in a manufacturing environment, they want to hear from you! No Experience? There are entry-level opportunities as well!
Click Apply or Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Work schedule is Monday – Friday:
- 1st shift - 7am - 3pm
- 2nd shift - 3pm - 11pm
- 3rd shift - 11pm - 7am
- We also have 4-day workweeks 10 hr/day M-Th for some positions
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus! (rules apply)
- Above average earnings – $18-$22/hr, Operators earn between $40,000 – $60,000 annually (paid hourly, including overtime and other incentives)
- Increase in pay rate following completion of training! Also, annual performance reviews.
- Benefits starting day 1 – Including ZERO DEDUCTIBLE medical, dental, vison, life, disability, 401k plus employer match, paid holidays, paid time off, employee assistance program, wellness program, safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement.
- Training/ Mentoring – Learn everything you need to know about the production process and enjoy a variety of cross-training opportunities.
- Advancement - Opportunities for raises and for promotion to a team lead and other roles are available for high performers! EMS hires heavily from within!
- Consistent year after year growth – EMS has been in business for over 100 years and are continuing to grow and thrive.
- Company stability – Zero layoffs during entirety of covid-19 pandemic
- Clean and unique facility – This is a clean, well lit, facility where you will see equipment you’ve never seen before. No other manufacturing facility has this type and variety of equipment that produces Thermostatic Bimetal Materials.
- Health and safety of employees is the top priority - regular deep cleaning of the facility while being able to control the virus by taking the best measures possible to ensure health and safety of team members.
- Performs various operations on a wide variety of parts, including complex, delicate parts of exacting tolerances.
- Must be able to work from prints and route cards.
- Inspect parts and gauge material.
- Set up and maintain various machines.
- Use various measuring instruments such as micrometers and verniers.
- May perform or assist in preventative maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
- Maintain acceptable level of housekeeping order and cleanliness in area.
- Maintain production records and make data entries into computer systems
- Wear all required PPE at all times.
- Other duties as required
About the Company: Founded in 1916, Engineered Materials Solutions provides Clad Metals using PT Bonding, warm bonding, inlay cladding and side-to-side cladding for thousands of applications around the world. EMS, along with their sister companies in the Wickeder Group, strive to deliver their customers the "Best of Metal”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.