Imagine driving a new truck while earning six figures and enjoying daily home time in this low-stress, local routes CDL opportunity.
This is a driving career that will provide you with support and consistent opportunities to increase your pay. You will never worry about time home, job stability, or missing a paycheck! Day and night shifts available.
Due to growth, Tyree Oil, Inc. a leading Pacific Northwest petroleum distributor is looking for CDL Drivers to join their team in TIGARD, OR
If you have a valid Class A, Tyree Oil wants to hear from you!
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Excellent Pay – earn $80k – 100k annually (paid hourly).
- $2,500 Sign on Bonus + Ample Overtime Opportunities
- Great Benefit Package – medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, FSA, and EAP.
- Paid Time Off – Enjoy paid vacation, sick time, and 6 paid holidays!
- Home Time – our drivers experience excellent home time servicing a local route.
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role with our company learning how to operate the hose and related machinery on the truck, plus all about the oil and lubricant industry!
- Pay Raises – Opportunities for raises based on merit, earn more each year!
- No cameras in the cab – Only forward-facing cameras on vehicle
- Nice Trucks – New and well-maintained fleet of trucks
- Low Stress – once you complete training you are running on your own and primarily interact with dispatch.
- Shift Options– Both night and day shifts available.
- Ensure that the correct product and quantity is being loaded in the correct compartment of the trailer at the tank farm.
- Process all tank farm paperwork in accordance with Company procedures and standards.
- Utilize the shortest and safest routes to the delivery destinations.
- Check customer tanks to verify what products are held.
- Stick each tank and record beginning inches before delivery.
- Complete customer invoice with correct amount of fuel delivered, price, and amount due for that delivery.
- Maintain the appearance of the truck & trailer inside and out.
- Maintain truck inventory items including spill pads, metal bucket, flags, and correct nozzles.
Physical requirements are those that reflect the position: walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, maneuvering up to 100 lbs. Subject to elements of weather.
About the Company: Tyree Oil Inc. was founded in 1988 by Ron and Gloria Tyree as a small Union 76 Distributor serving the great Lane County, Oregon area. Since then, Tyree Oil has expanded into a full-service petroleum marketer to customers across the Pacific Northwest. Tyree Oil offers an extensive list of products and services including fuels, lubricants, heating oil, cardlocks, fuel and lubricant equipment, fleet fueling, retail stations, and common carrier trucking to all commercial class of trades.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.