This is the best Warehouse opportunity in the area offering weekends and evenings off, top pay, monthly bonus opportunities, and an incredible benefits package! Get your foot in the door with the largest family-owned porcelain business in the country and join a great team who cares about investing in your long-term success and career.
Crossville Studios is seeking the addition of a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Silverthorne, Colorado.
If you have previous warehouse experience, forklift operating experience, and the ability to lift 80lbs., this is a career you need to explore!
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should join the Crossville Studios team:
- Top Pay in the Area: Providing the top competitive pay in the area starting from $20-$22 per hour + monthly bonus opportunities!
- Full Benefits Package: Incredible benefits package that provides Employee Assistance Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Policies, Flexible Benefit Plan, PTO, 401K Retirement Plan, Eight paid holidays, Bereavement Leave, Short Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
- Enjoy Your Weekends and Evenings: This is a weekday, day shift job! Enjoy your weekends and allow yourself to enjoy life.
- Great Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Excellent Growth Potential: Crossville Studios has 26 locations nationwide and continues growing each day, so with this growth comes the opportunity for your development and advancement within a great company.
- Culture: Our commitment to "people first" works from the inside out. Never forgetting that business decisions impact people's lives, we infuse fairness and professionalism into all that we do. The dignity and courtesy we extend to our family of employees carries on to our customers, business associates, and vendors.
- Our Core Values: Family, Respect, Integrity, Partnership, and Improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Being comfortable working on a computer is required.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately and on a timely manner.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory and supply.
- Must be able to accurately examine incoming and outgoing shipments to vendors, customers, etc.
- Receiving and unloading shipping containers.
- Restocking shelves by forklift, man lift, or by hand. Stocking pallets. Use ladders while carrying materials to restock shelves.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Assisting with Inventory Control, as needed.
- Check, verify, and fill customer invoices in the system.
- Have an energetic, outgoing, and friendly manner.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Be willing to learn new tasks and responsibilities and must be able to adapt to change.
- Take initiative, and work well with minimal supervision.
- Ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
- Ability to solve customer problems with shipments and orders.
- Complete projects or assignments as delegated by the manager or supervisor.
- Back up for other positions within the customer service department when needed.
- Keeps products organized and inventory rotated as necessary.
- Processes paperwork necessary for transferring inventory to maintain proper inventory documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
About the Company: As the first tile manufacturer in Tennessee (est. 1986), Crossville, Inc. is the American leader in beautiful, sustainable solutions that advance the frontiers of tile design. From introducing the nation’s first large-format porcelain tiles, to becoming the first and only net consumer of tile waste materials (we recycle even more than we produce), to developing cutting-edge performance innovations that turn mere surfaces into “breathing” living environments—we are committed to pioneering products and practices that change the way the world views and uses tile and porcelain.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.