Are you an experienced manufacturing professional or someone who is interested in getting started working in the manufacturing field that would benefit from great pay, excellent benefits, and clear path for advancement? If so, you need to explore this career with an established, leading manufacturer.
We are looking for skilled and semi-skilled Industrial Equipment Operators to join our Linkwood, MD team.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay - $700-$900/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – As your skills and experience increase, so does your ability to grow into promotions and further your career!
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Experience controlling operations of equipment systems in an industrial environment
- Basic computer skills, math skills, and the ability to read and write
- High school diploma or equivalent
In this role, you will:
- Perform start-up, operation and shut down procedures for all processing equipment.
- Maintains processing areas cleanliness.
- Monitors systems associated with the processing of feathers, such as screws, belts, conveyors, etc. to get the material to the cooker, screw press, and dryer and then transfer the good product to the grinding room.
- Determine if the meal is properly cooked, dried and ready to be sent to the grinding room for further processing or if it needs additional processing.
- Assist when a situation arises in getting the desired results of producing a superior quality product.
- Communicate with all personnel when a problem presents itself to help eliminate the problem and communicate with proper personnel about operations, etc. (other operators to include the maintenance boiler operators).
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company: For over 70 years, Darling Ingredients, LLC. has been a leader in providing an invaluable service to global economies and the environment. Through our core competencies in rendering and recycling, Darling Ingredients sets the standard in creating valuable products from renewable resources.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.