Experience greater job satisfaction in this construction superintendent career that offers better stability and room for growth. Imagine impacting and developing practices with a growing construction company that offers greater recognition for your expertise.
Due to continued growth in business, Woodbine Construction is looking for an experienced Construction Site Superintendent to join their Louisville, KY team. Become a long-term employee and retire with an organization that offers immediate stability and huge advancement potential!
You will feel right at home with Woodbine as they live and breathe construction. Feel a greater element of pride in a leading team that is committed to upholding the highest integrity and ethical practices. Enjoy going to work every day, being part of a more positive environment, and receiving the respect that you truly deserve.
If you have Job Site Construction Superintendent Experience with a general contractor, Woodbine wants to hear from you. Experience within the field is highly preferred, but not required.
Click apply or send your resume to: email@example.com
In this career you can’t afford to miss, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation: based on experience!
- Great benefits package: Medical, dental insurance, a 401(k), and a company vehicle!
- Paid vacation and holidays: Six paid holidays a year, one-week paid vacation that is increased to two weeks after three years of employment!
- Wide variety of projects: Could work in any industry, immediate need for someone with experience in hospitality!
- Room for advancement: Ability to move into a foreman or project management position!
- Stability: Company has been in business for over 40 years!
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with the customer
- Schedule, coordinate and communicate with all necessary subcontractors and suppliers in order to effectively plan for upcoming activities within a 3-week time frame
- Develop and maintain a 3-week look ahead consistent with contractual requirements and distribute it to all members of the project team
- Review subcontract and purchase order information to maintain a firm grasp on the varying scopes of work related to the project
- Review the job start package with the Project Manager
- Conduct weekly site project meetings with appropriate subcontractors and suppliers
- Maintain a log report identifying and describing a daily activity, weather conditions, trades on site, etc. Woodbine Construction will provide the means by which this can be documented
- Oversee multiple subcontractors and suppliers, assist with job specific procedures, and adjust progress as necessary to insure timely completion of project
- Maintain the site safety protocol as identified within the Woodbine Construction Safety policy
- Process all required paperwork for both internal and external use
- Ensure that both company and client objectives are being met
- Assist the project manager with appropriate closeout documents pursuant to the contract requirements
- Travel as necessary for the proper execution of assigned projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.