Envision the impact you could have at a tight-knit community bank who is relying on your expertise to help propose and streamline improvements in their loan processes. This is your chance to take ownership of a brand-new position due to growth, where you will nurture your skillset with the freedom to make improvements on new and existing policies and procedures.
Participate in an organization where you will be working one-on-one with senior leaders in all aspects of loan operations for a more rewarding career with visibility to long-term advancement opportunities.
Old Point National Bank is searching for a Consumer Post Loan Closer in Hampton, VA. Consumer Post Loan Closer experience is preferred but not required.
Apply now or forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Top Compensation: Salaried position ranging from $38,000 - $46,080/year, commensurate with experience.
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, HSA with up to $100 match monthly, 401(k) with 4% match, and more!
- Opportunities for Advancement: We are actively invested in your growth and helping you feel more fulfilled in your career with a track specifically developed to grow your skills, earn more money, and achieve promotions quicker than you would at a large corporate bank.
- Culture: Consistently ranked among the best banks to work for by American Banker, Old Point National Bank cares for their employees and wants them to succeed! While awards are a great recognition, Old Point is most proud of the reviews and testimonials of our employees.
- Community Bank – Enjoy a friendlier atmosphere than a larger bank. Rid your life of the stuffy bureaucratic policies you may have experienced - this is a wonderful place to work.
- Have a voice on exciting projects: This can be your chance to be a part of efficiency improvement while we onboard our up-and-coming consumer loan origination system.
- Growth: Work with senior leadership across departments to develop your own role and skillset in all aspects of loan operations, not strictly one function.
- Quality: Take pride in working with an organization that deeply cares about their customers and strives to always provide stellar support to their employees and service to their clients!
Old Point considers it a privilege to serve our community:
- Even though Old Point has grown substantially over the decades, we still operate under local management, with the same trusted name, and the same genuine concern about our customers for nearly 100 years.
- Old Point is committed to giving back to the regions we serve and every member of the Old Point Family – our customers, employees, stockholders, board members – are committed to our community.
- We live where you live, work where you work, and play where you play. Local truly matters to us.
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience.
- Experience with consumer lending processes, regulatory requirements, and loan documentation.
- Acquires knowledge of all consumer loan products, all applicable laws and the Bank’s lending policies and procedures.
- Authorizes and disburses new loan proceeds upon receipt of required documentation via cashier’s checks, wires, etc.
- Reviews all closed consumer loan packages received to ensure all documents are returned, signed, dated, properly notarized, and initialed where applicable.
- Works with Loan Officers and internal loan support personal to resolve inquires and requests pertaining to loan packages and loan closings.
- Orders HELOC’s checks.
- Posts fees to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Assembles and emails closed loans files to Loan Servicing for boarding.
- Delivers package to document archival for scanning.
- Prepares envelopes for payoffs and mails to creditors.
- Prepares envelopes to mail deeds of trusts/modifications of deed of trust to courts.
- Generates updates and maintains required reports.
- Sort and file mail daily.
- Prepare adverse action letters and mail.
- Ensure all invoices for 3rd Party Vendors are reviewed and paid on time.
- Performs all work in compliance with applicable regulations/policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About the Company: Since we first opened in 1923, Old Point has been committed to our customers and our community. Even though Old Point has grown substantially over the decades, we still operate under local management, with the same trusted name, and the same genuine concern about our customers.
- 2021 Best Banks to Work For (American Banker)
- 2021 Top Workplaces (Inside Business Magazine)
- Retailer of the Year for Peninsula Banks & Credit Unions (Retail Alliance)
- Best of Readers’ Choice Contest (Coastal Virginia Magazine)
- Greater Hampton Roads Regional Crime Lines’ 2021 Top Corporate Achievement Award
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.