Enjoy a better Diesel Mechanic job where you will receive top pay, more days off, and excellent benefits. Leverage your skills with one of the TOP Freightliner dealerships in the nation where experienced Technicians make great pay and have plenty of room to advance in their career.
Due to growth, Premier Truck Group is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic in the Portland, OR area.
If you have experience as a Diesel Mechanic and your own tools, this is an opportunity you need to explore!
Enjoy the flexibility of working for a location with multiple shifts and start times available!
Why experienced Technicians join and stay with the Premier team:
- Top pay: $20 - $30/hr. or more based on your experience!
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental, life, 401(k) with match, 9 paid holidays, great PTO program, STD, LTD, cancer/accident insurance, and more.
- Great mentorship program: You have opportunities to learn from our Master-Level Technicians in addition to working with our In-House Trainers.
- Top Tech Competition: Techs that qualify are invited to fly to Dallas to participate in a hands-on competition with all expenses paid and $10,000 in prizes awarded.
- Advancement opportunities: We promote from within; our Foremen started as Technicians. With 33 locations across the U.S. and Canada, the opportunities are endless!
- Elite Support Certified by Freightliner: Join a team that delivers unmatched customer service and efficiency.
- Company culture: We are proud to boast a family-first, friendly environment with open door policy and long tenured employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing complaints with limited assistance.
- Responsible for the completion of jobs assigned within the departmental established time frame.
- Responsible for performing assigned jobs.
- Responsible for reporting any problems and/or concerns within the service environment to the Service Manager and/or Assistant Service Manager.
- Responsible for attending training classes as required. Study shop/service materials and manuals as they relate to your job.
- Responsible for performing all other duties as assigned.
About the Company: Each year, we serve thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada. Through the efforts of our dedicated and talented employees, Premier Truck Group has been honored with many industry achievement awards. By combining the industry’s top nameplates with the most highly skilled workforce, Premier Truck Group stands alone in delivering the Premier Customer Experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.