Home daily CDL career. Great pay plus bonuses. Excellent benefits.
Valley Proteins is looking for a local CDL Driver for its plant in Lewiston Woodville, NC.
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Home Time – Our drivers experience excellent home time, getting home daily
- Very attractive compensation – Driver base pay averages $1,100- $1,400 weekly
- Weekly performance and attendance bonus for those who qualify
- Quarterly safety bonus opportunity
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Late model tractors, and a well-maintained fleet
- Top-flight safety program because we value you
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role with our company, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- At least 23 years of age
- At least 1 year of verifiable Class-A CDL driving experience
- Tanker endorsement preferred, but not required at time of hire
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.