Earn excellent compensation and benefits as a valued team member of an incredibly stable, leading global manufacturer that prioritizes the safety, retention, and career growth of their employees.
Be trusted for your expertise as you service a state of the art of automation and robotic equipment in a safe, climate controlled, and pristine environment and experience more autonomy as a maintenance mechanic.
Berry Global Corporation is looking for Automation Maintenance Technicians to join their Streetsboro, OH team.
Options for shifts include a day shift (8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm-8am). These are 12 hour shifts where you only work 15 days a month. You can pick up additional days based on your desire to earn more.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Great pay – $24-$37/hr. depending on experience + shift premium and overtime.
- Unbeatable benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for the entire family all start 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations.
- Bonuses – monthly performance bonus valued up to $2/hr for each hour worked per month.
- Expansion – This facility has added 6 new machines in a multi-million-dollar expansion!
- Environment – This is a clean, well-lit, climate controlled, and safe work environment.
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Advancement opportunities – Apply to openings at any of Berry’s facilities throughout the US if you choose.
- Variety – Here, you will never be without a challenge! There are so many different types of machines for you to work on, including robotic equipment, automation equipment, injection molding machines, and assembly equipment – You will receive repair training on all these types of machines.
If you have hands on maintenance experience fixing automation equipment and/ or robotics we want to hear from you. Experience in an injection mold machine environment is a plus!
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Follow established plant wide and department safety rules as well as all GMP, SQF, SOP and Work Instruction guidelines
- Report any safety concerns or problems to Group Leader
- Troubleshoot and repair injection molding machines and accessory support equipment
- Maintain and PM IML Robotics for Injection Molding Machines
- Perform hydraulic repairs including cylinders and components
- Perform electrical repairs up to 3 phase 480 volts
- Make necessary plumbing and electrical connections and disconnections needed for molding machines and accessory support equipment
- Clean machine and surrounding area after repairs
- Safely operate forklift
- Safely operate handheld tools and power tools
- Maintain maintenance work area and tools in a clean, orderly manner
- Complete preventative maintenance checks and use computer software to enter, update, and close work orders
- Notify Group Leader of replacement parts needed
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.