Imagine a full-time Press Operator position where you only work 15 days a month and earn full time pay and unbeatable benefits!
This is a great time to join a company with incredible stability, pay, and benefits that has led to many of their employees staying on board for more than 15 years! Get recognized for your experience and feel secure at a world-renowned industry leader in plastics and packaging.
Berry Global Corporation is looking for Printing Press Operators to join their Bowling Green, KY team.
If you have experience as a printing press operator in a production environment, we want to hear from you. Flexographic or rotogravure press operation experience is a plus!
2 shifts available on rotating schedules, you only work 15 days per month (3 or 4 days per week):
- Day - 7:15am-7:25pm
- Night - 7:25pm-7:15am
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive Pay - $21 - $25/hr or more based on experience plus $1.50 shift differential on nights plus two profit sharing bonuses per year
- Unbeatable benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for the entire family all start 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, perfect attendance bonus, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations.
- Shift Differential – Earn an additional $1.50/hr on night shift
- Referral Bonus – Refer a friend and earn an extra $500
- Profit sharing bonus: 2 attractive bonuses per year
- Sign On Bonus – May be available for well qualified candidates
- Leadership and Support - you have the support there when you need it - Enjoy autonomy to do your job without someone standing over your shoulder while still receiving instruction or guidance when needed.
- Environment – This is a clean, well-lit, climate controlled, and safe work environment with a new and improved break room and significant recent plant expansion
- Household Names – Take pride working on name brand customer products your family will know and use daily
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Advancement opportunities – Apply to openings at any of Berry’s facilities throughout the US if you choose.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
- For all aspects of printing press run
- Orientation of flexographic plates, flexographic ink distribution, job setup, preparing printing presses for quality printing, and the press run
- Maintain production and quality standards as set forth by Department Manager
- Organizes workflow for smooth operation
- Makes necessary adjustments and monitors equipment so that product complies with work order
About the Company: Berry Global is a $7.1B global manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products. Headquartered in Evansville Indiana, Berry operates over 125 global manufacturing facilities and employs over 23,000 individuals. With our proven expertise in packaging and protection solutions, and our dedicated insights team that follows trends across a wide range of industries, we are uniquely positioned to serve a broad range of markets and customer needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.