Imagine leading parts and service departments for a top performing dealership in a very healthy market with the best inventory in the area. Earn top pay with an organization that offers incredible stability and plenty of room for advancement.
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for a strong, multifunctional Site Manager for the Columbia, SC market. This is a critical role responsible for leading and managing both our Heavy Duty Truck Service and Parts departments for Columbia and Lexington.
Please click apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should take advantage of this career:
- Strong Compensation plus monthly bonuses
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- High market share – Freightliner is one of the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need parts, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into a higher-level management role down the road. Over half the managers were promoted from within.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active we are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage our parts and service team in every step maximizing the repair process for our customers. Develops a business plan and strategy for our market leveraging our Service Departments strengths that ensures the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Act as a liaison with our manufactures regarding all service support bulletins, notices and programs for our dealerships.
- Develop new and strengthens our existing customer relationships. As a primary point of contact for our dealership’s key Fleet customers.
- Maximize both flow of repair orders within the Service department and effectively working closely with our Parts department to insure timely and efficient results. Empowers and leads the Parts and Service team to maximize throughput and ultimately our customers experience.
- Communicate across all departments our customer opportunities and will provide solutions. This forum will include monthly management and department meetings.
- Coordinate communications with our management team.
- Lead by example and embrace our Elite Support principles and our Company’s commitment to Safety.
- Report to the Director of Fixed Operations regarding progress on issues that are identified, pending or resolved.
- Ensure that our dealerships Technicians are properly trained and that necessary certifications are maintained and updated appropriately.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.