Earn top compensation with a growing Freightliner dealership that understands your diesel expertise is worth more. While we specialize as a Freightliner dealer, we work of all makes of trucks in order to best support our fleet customers. Enjoy a better quality of life and advance in your career with ample room for professional growth and skill development.
Excel Truck Group is seeking experienced Diesel Technicians for our 1st and 2nd shift at our Roanoke, VA location. Join an established dealer that has been in business since 1981 and has over 800 employees with 10 locations serving the mid-Atlantic market.
If you have experience as a diesel truck technician, they want to hear from you. Certifications are a plus and can earn you an increase in wages. We are looking for shop technicians but have a mobile field service team as well.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should take advantage of this career:
- Industry leading pay and monthly bonus incentives! Technicians can expect to make $60,000-$70,000/year + Signing Bonus for Cummins and other certifications!
- Shift Differential – Earn an additional $400 a month for 2nd shift
- Strong benefits package – Includes multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Excel Truck Group sells and supports Freightliner, the #1 manufacturer of trucks on the road today.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into foreman positions down the road. Over half the managers here were promoted from within!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
- Training – You will receive on-going, paid certified training from onsite Freightliner trainers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Ideally certified to perform State Inspections and CDL.
- Welds equipment as needed.
- Prepares shop work orders on equipment repair.
- Computer experience with a working knowledge of CDK ideal but not required.
- Cleans shop and surrounding work areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork.
- Train and maintain certifications necessary as ongoing technician training and development.
- Able to embrace our Elite Support & Safety Culture.
Do not let this opportunity pass you by! Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.