Dislike being on-call? So do we! Enjoy NO on-call work, uncapped incentive and commission opportunities, a company vehicle, and more when you join our team of amazing Service Technicians!
Positions available in Milwaukee, WI include: Refrigeration (Sealed System) Repair, Appliance Repair, and Small Engine Repair.
If you have good working knowledge or interest in any of the above mentioned areas, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Sears Home Services is the nation's largest product repair service provider and offers their Technicians unmatched on-going training, specialized tools, and support in the industry.
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $5,000 based on your experience!
- Great schedule – NO on-call! Typical hours are 7:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Friday. Opportunities for overtime on Saturdays.
- Great pay – Starting from $15.30 - $25.60/hr., based on experience and skills PLUS opportunities for uncapped incentives and commission!
- Full benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Perks – Including company service vehicle, iPhone, specialized tools, uniforms, and incentive plans provided!
- The best parts and support – Because you are working with Sears, you only get the best parts for repairs. Enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
- Valuable training – Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting to sharpen skills.
- Company reputation – In this role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products.
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care.
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience.
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer.
About the Company: Sears Home Service, part of the Transformco family of brands, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, delivering more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. Sears Home Services also includes HVAC services, home improvement services (primarily siding, windows, cabinet refacing, kitchen remodeling, roofing, carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and garage door installation and repair).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.