Top paying Industrial Electrician career with choice of shift on site at the BEST safety-driven manufacturing environment Nebraska has to offer. Imagine getting the respect you deserve for your experience and no one micromanaging you. Enjoy learning something new every day and impact an organization that strives to keep America fed!
Bunge is looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician to join their Crete, NE team.
This is a critical role responsible for performing mechanical maintenance in a major grain processing facility. This is an exciting time to join an established organization in its 200th year in business that is working on one of the world's biggest challenges - how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way.
If you have an Associates’ Degree in Industrial Electromechanical (or related degree) OR at least 3 years of industrial electrical repair, Bunge wants to hear from you!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation: $23.78-29.78/hr. with voluntary overtime available that allows for uncapped earning potential.
- Bonuses! - Night shift bonus, safety program bonus, and Bunge healthy living bonus.
- Excellent benefits package: Includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with 4.5% company match. 6 months accrue 1 week vacation, 1 year accrue 2 weeks’ vacation, with 11 paid holidays.
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production.
- Room for growth –You can expect annual cost of living increases and heavy promotion from within!
- Learning and mentoring – You will have the opportunity to mentor less experienced technicians and gain knowledge from seasoned technicians.
- Keeping America fed – Bunge is an essential business in the food production industry. The company has a great year in 2020, with no reduction in hours or staff.
- 1st shift - M-F, 7am-3pm
- 2nd shift - M-F, 3pm-11pm
- 3rd shift – M-F, 11pm-7am
- Swing shift – Monday-Friday
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining all automation throughout the facility (electric circuits of 480VAC or less).
- Troubleshoot and repair 3 phase 480 Volt Electrical systems, variable frequency drive (VFD) and AC/DC systems
- Ability to read and understand ladder logic.
- Troubleshoot and repair Programmable Logix Control (PLC) (Allen-Bradley) systems like, Logix Controls
- Determine needs for installing new equipment.
- Installation of electrical in Class II, Division I, Group G areas using the NEC.
- Perform mechanical skills including but not limited to plumbing, spouting, sheet metal layout/fabrication, welding, general fabrication, steam, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments to motors, machinery, and electrical equipment.
- Perform a variety of general building repairs.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blue prints, schematics and work orders to perform installations, removals, and repairs.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Effectively operate computers and computerized test equipment.
- Responsible for operation/monitoring of the steam, air and water systems and all other equipment in the Boiler Room.
- Complete all daily paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned to enhance the overall production of operations and the maintenance department.
About the Company: At Bunge, our purpose is to connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. With more than two centuries of experience, unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships, we work to put quality food on the table, increase sustainability where we operate, strengthen global food security, and help communities prosper. Our Company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and we have more than 23,000 dedicated employees working across more than 350 facilities located in more than 40 countries.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.