Get paid to learn in demand skills in a stable job with great schedule, low stress environment and plenty of room for advancement. Experience a more enjoyable work culture and quality of life with an organization and management team that has a family first mentality.
Bunge is seeking Labor Utility Workers and Operators to join their Cairo, IL team.
If you have basic computer skills and want to advance in your career, this is an opportunity you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical insurance (Bunge covers 77% of the cost), group vision and dental, FSA and HSA
- Very attractive 401(k) - Bunge provides 2% contributions on employee annual earnings up 2080 hours as well as matches 50% up to 4% of employee contributions
- 2 weeks of vacation starting next year. 1 week of vacation after 6 months for current year
- New Equipment – Bunge is investing $2 million in capital improvements including new conveyor lines, softeners and more. This will give you an opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest technologies.
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production. Bunge has a safety incentive program as well where employees that actively participate earn cash incentives
- Bunge “living well” program – through health incentives you can earn up to $200 per year through achievement of health and wellness goals
- Stability - Bunge operates over 100 facilities throughout North America and continues to grow through acquisition
Labor Utility Key Responsibilities:
- Shovel and sweep product to maintain clean plant area.
- Operate hand tools, forklift, bobcat, backhoe and other mobile equipment.
- Climb steps/ladders, work in high places and confined spaces.
- Work outdoors and in all types of weather.
- Provide routine lubrication and maintenance of plant equipment.
- Work safely and communicate effectively.
- Must be willing to train to advance into different job classifications.
Operator Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor computers and make process adjustments as necessary.
- Process paperwork per department procedures.
- Communicate process and equipment deficiencies with other operators, maintenance personnel, and supervisors.
- Work flexible hours including weekends, holidays, and 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Assist other operators as needed.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform department sanitation duties.
About the Company: At Bunge, our purpose is to connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. With more than two centuries of experience, unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships, we work to put quality food on the table, increase sustainability where we operate, strengthen global food security, and help communities prosper. Our Company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and we have more than 23,000 dedicated employees working across more than 350 facilities located in more than 40 countries.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.