Leverage your production leadership experience with a company that takes pride in its facilities as much as it does their employees. Enjoy a career with great pay, unbeatable benefits, and a sign-on bonus while impacting the production efficiency and profitability of a global organization!
Berry Global Corporation is searching for a Production Supervisor to join their Sarasota, FL team.
If you have a basic understanding of the injection molding processes and production scheduling, Berry Global wants to hear from you! Relocation assistance for qualified candidates!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why employees join and stay with the Berry Global team:
- Great Pay – Competitive compensation
- Unbeatable benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for entire family, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, profit sharing plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, and more.
- $600 Sign-on Bonus!
- Referral bonuses: Earn up to $1,000 for referral bonuses!
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Advancement opportunities – Berry is a global company with 290 locations across the world. Move to other locations or move into higher level roles at this location.
- Work Environment – Experience a clean manufacturing facility where safety is the top priority
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Accountable for the safety of all employees for whom they are responsible through active engagement in safety activities and provides clear, consistent communication of safe work expectations.
- Supports and investigates situations in which line/equipment stoppage occurs due to perceived, imminent safety risk.
- Completes responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Actively leads risk assessment activities for their area of responsibility by driving prioritized corrective and preventive actions to eliminate/reduce environmental, health or safety risks.
- Lead all required meetings with safety (i.e. Pre-shift, Department, Change Management, General communication, Town Hall, etc.)
- Completes incident investigations, root cause analysis and implements corrective actions accordingly in a timely and thorough manner.
- Ensures the proper training and development of all assigned employees for whom they are responsible.
- Sets goals for their organizational unit; achieves goals and ensures that all employees understand and work toward achieving goals.
- Motivates and coaches employees through good communication and frequent performance feedback. Identifies and coordinates additional training as needed
- Ensure the safety and security of employees.
- Delegate and supervise work assignments to lead operators, operators, and technicians.
- Review daily machine priorities and placement of operators.
- Inspect all areas of the plant with the previous supervisor.
- Review and maintain attendance records and timekeeper systems.
- Employee training and delegating training assignments for new employees and review progress.
- Perform scheduled evaluations of employees.
- Communicate summary of daily operations to Production Coordinator.
- Enforce all Company policies and procedures judiciously.
- Monitor machine process and non-conformance issues daily.
- Process and enter production information for all machines and work orders.
- Adhere to all Company and departmental procedures.
- Maintain high GMP and food safety standards at all times.
- Handle employee complaints.
- Thoroughly investigate all safety incidents immediately.
About the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.