Best entry-level opportunity in the area! Enjoy great pay, full benefits, weekends off, and a $1,000 sign-on bonus in this manufacturing career with a stable local manufacturer!
Due to business growth, Boral Building Products, a Westlake company, is looking for Entry-Level Machine Operators and Warehouse Associates to join the team at our facility in Elkland, PA. Opportunities available on all shifts!
No experience necessary! If you have a valid driver’s license and want to establish a career with a stable company where you are valued and encouraged to advance, this is an opportunity you need to explore!
Click Apply or Email your resume to: email@example.com
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation – Starting at $16.00/hr. for 1st Shift and $17.00/hr. for 2nd and 3rd Shifts dependent on your experience + annual increases!
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Generous Benefits Package – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation per calendar year, PTO, 40 hours of sick leave, and more.
- Weekends Off – Enjoy working a Monday-Friday schedule and opportunities are available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts!
- Full Training – Jumpstart your career with on-the-job training designed for you to succeed and advance within the company.
- Advancement – You decide how far you advance with many opportunities for promotion and recognition within the company.
- Stability – Enjoy the career stability that comes with being a part of a successful company in the building products industry that is booming!
- Safety – Safety is the top priority at Boral Building Products, where the highest industry safety standard is practiced every day.
Essential Job Duties:
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Reads Production Schedule boards and performs work as assigned by shift supervisor
- Inspects, feeds, and/or packs product for Work In Process (WIP) or finished product
- Maintains standard production cycles on nonrobotic molding machines
- Detect quality defects in molded parts, trim the molded part and assemble the molded part
- Ensure that product has appropriate Lot Information printed on each product
- Build/assemble boxes
- Attach appropriate labels to boxes
- Notify supervisor of any safety, quality, mechanical, or material issues
- Completes production documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor
- Notify Management/Supervisor of any quality or equipment issues
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
About the Company: Boral North America is a division of Boral Limited, a multi-national leader with over 70 years of experience. Boral is dedicated to supporting positive, sustainable growth within the global communities it operates. With more than 16,000 people in over 700 facilities worldwide, Boral is a supplier focused on providing exceptional customer service to support the booming building materials industry. Boral North America, a leading supplier of construction materials and building products, is an innovator in building materials, and leverages its robust distribution network across North America to deliver quality products and customer service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.