Imagine a role where you will earn ABOVE AVERAGE PAY while learning in-demand skills. Enjoy learning something new every day and impact an organization that strives to keep America fed!
Take advantage of this entry level opportunity with a company where you can enjoy the stability of an essential food manufacturer, promotion opportunities after a year, low-cost health benefits and more!
Bunge is seeking Warehouse Associates to join their Crete, NE team.
If you have a desire to earn great pay, learn in-demand skills and advance within a stable company, this is an opportunity you have to explore!
Email your information to: email@example.com
Monday – Friday: 7AM – 3:30PM for two weeks, 6PM – 2:30AM for the next two weeks
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- TOP Pay – Earn $22.09 - $22.79/hr. dependent on experience
- Bonuses! - Safety program bonus, and Bunge healthy living bonuses.
- Excellent benefits package - Includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with 4.5% company match. At 6 months of service employees earn 1 week vacation, and 2 weeks’ vacation at 1 year of service, with 11 paid holidays.
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production.
- Room for growth – You can expect annual cost of living increases and heavy promotion from within!
- Learning and mentoring – Get paid to learn in-demand skills through on-the-job training and establish yourself in a long-term manufacturing career!
- Keeping America fed – Bunge is an essential business in the food production industry. The company has a great year in 2020, with no reduction in hours or staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will need to train and qualify to perform the following job duties.
- Hominy Loader - Responsible for loading, final closing and record keeping of bulk hominy cars and trucks. Will be responsible for keeping hominy bins clean.
- A Packer - Responsible for packaging of all domestic and government products. Be able to set up packing equipment, including bins, conveyors, sifters, material protection equipment and palletizers. Maintain proper bag weights, correct bag closure, record keeping of all data and sampling of products.
- Flour Loader - Responsible for setting up bulk equipment, material protection equipment, bulk loading, final closing, sealing and record keeping of all bulk flour cars or trucks. Will be trained to load bulk through the system 81 and the Packing and Loading leg and sifter.
- Loader Tech - Responsible for setting up and operating all palletizers, conveyors and loading of all bags into rail box cars or trucks. Require to complete the final closing sealing of cars and trucks loaded.
- Super Sack Packer Loader – Responsible for filling supersacks and other bulk containers. Operates fork truck to load and unload as needed. Operates and is responsible for associated equipment necessary to load and other containers. Maintain inventory of empty super sacks and other supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Bunge: Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled