Looking for a job and have limited skills? This job has it all!
Depending on your experience, start out making $20.50-$23.50/hr. or more and get paid to learn in-demand CNC machine skills! Plus, you have the ability to become an employee owner through the company’s ESOP program, which is a HUGE, rare benefit! On top of that, you will get extremely low-cost benefits and a hiring bonus!
This is the perfect time to join the team at PPI!
Precision Pulley & Idler Co. is hiring and training individuals into Entry Level Machine Operator positions at their Humboldt, IA location.
If you have the willingness to learn, they want to hear from you! Any background in skilled trades, production, or manufacturing is helpful, but not required. They are willing to train anyone with the right attitude!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Hiring Bonus – Get $250 after your first 60 days, and another $250 after 6 months.
- Competitive starting pay – Starts at $20.50-$23.50/hr. or more (includes shift differential for 2nd shift). You will have evaluations with potential for pay increases at 60 days, 6 months, and a year.
- ESOP program – This is a rare perk! What is ESOP? Employee Stock Ownership Program: This means that employees are given stock ownership in the company. Set yourself up for a comfortable retirement and watch your savings grow year after year!
- Benefits package – Including low-cost health benefits after 30 days, dental benefits at no additional cost, 2 weeks of paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays, paid volunteer time, 401k and more!
- Profit sharing bonus! – You are immediately eligible for the company wide profit-sharing bonus paid out each year. This is based on company performance, and you can earn up to 6.5% of your salary!
- Work environment – This is a 130,000 sq. ft. shop that is clean, safe, well-lit, and heated in the winter.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Meet company standards for safety, quality, and quantity.
- Machine shafts and pulleys to the proper dimensions and tolerances as specified by the print.
- Set the lathe up for any standard run part.
- Write programs for standard and special run parts.
- Perform extra assignments in other areas and related task assignments in the work area.
- Continually participate in additional training related to the job.
- Perform housekeeping in area including but not limited to sweeping, moping, and cleaning tools and machines.
- Demonstrate regular, consistent attendance.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Communicate positively with supervisors, fellow workers, and other internal customers.
About the Company: Precision was founded in 1977 by a group of six men who believed that a manufacturing company should support and provide job opportunities for small communities in Iowa and supply quality products to the industrial conveyor pulley market. Today, Precision has over 1,000 employees, 27 facilities in 15 different locations that include manufacturing plants, warehouses, service centers, offices, technology and training center in the US and manufacturing facilities and service centers internationally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.