There is no better time than now to start your new career! And what better way to do that than by joining a leading global food manufacturer that is experiencing tremendous growth and wants to reward your technical skills. Image having rock-solid job security, tons of opportunities for training, a safety-first culture, and top of the line benefits and perks!
Bunge is looking for a Maintenance Technician for their Forth Worth, TX facility. If you have 3-5 years of maintenance experience with packaging equipment, welding, and pneumatics knowledge then Bunge wants to hear from you!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Great Pay – Well above industry average pay commensurate with experience. As well as a $2,500 sign on bonus!
- Great benefits – Medical insurance, group vision and dental, FSA and HSA.
- Very attractive 401(k) – Bunge will contribute equal to 5% of your eligible compensation each pay period plus matches 100% of the first 3% of your salary when you contribute and 50% of the next 2%. That means that if you contribute 5%, Bunge will contribute 9% of your salary!
- Profit Sharing Incentive – Up to 2% of your base wages plus overtime earned during the Plan Period (January 1st through December 31st).
- 2 weeks of vacation starting next year and 11 paid holidays.
- Career Advancement and Training – There is room to grow into higher-level roles and even a Supervisor at this location or others. Plus you will receive on the job training to grow your skills.
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production.
- Bunge “living well” program – Through health incentives you can earn up to $200 per year through achievement of health and wellness goals.
- Stability – Being in the food business, Bunge has remained strong and grown during the pandemic. Where others are laying off, Bunge has remained stable and has been a key player in keeping America fed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to read and understand English language with good verbal communication required.
- 3-5 years of experience with packaging equipment, welding, and experience in pneumatics required.
- Industrial blueprint and electrical schematic reading ability required.
- Industrial electronics skills required.
- Knowledge and understanding of PLC and HMI with steam boilers required.
- Maintenance experience in boilers, refrigeration (preferably anhydrous ammonia), air compressors, electrical systems, plant fire protection system and hydraulics.
- Follow all safety and quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Repair gearboxes, drive couplings, chain drivers and belt drives.
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps, centrifugal, piston, rotary and other positive displacement pumps.
- Analyzes mechanical and operations problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Create and work in a safe work environment.
- Timely completion of tasks and work orders with appropriate documentation according to standard operating procedures, applicable standards, guidelines and policies.
- Troubleshoot and repair utilities/facility machinery.
- Operate a forklift/boom lift on occasions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.