If you have industrial maintenance experience, this is a rare opportunity to leverage your skills into a role with above average pay & benefits for a company with a relaxed and positive culture
Imagine earning a $1,500 sign on bonus, great pay, and full benefits while working on exciting projects in a bright, clean, and organized facility with a laid-back environment!
Berry Global is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their Saint Helens, Oregon team. Please click Apply or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***$1,500 Sign-on Bonus***
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive pay: $24-$30/hr commensurate with experience!
- Wage progression: Earn more over the course of your tenure at Berry!
- Room for advancement: Berry Global is adamant about promoting from within!
- Bonuses: earn a $1,500 sign on bonus, two annual bonuses, and attendance bonuses!
- Great benefits package: Full health care package after 30 days, PTO, 401(k), and education reimbursement!
- Consistent Schedule: Enjoy consistent but flexible schedule working 2nd or 3rd shift!
- Positive, clean, relaxed environment – Enjoy going to work every day with a lively and helpful team in an environment where the company truly values your hard work and dedication. Technicians are given the latitude to get the job done without a supervisor standing over them.
- Safety: Berry Global prides itself on providing safe environments!
- Culture: Berry Global strives to maintain a team and people-oriented setting!
- One year of proven hands-on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED
RESPONSIBILITIES: The primary duties and responsibilities of the Mechanic consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in a professional manner with other maintenance personnel as needed to keep all equipment in top working order resulting in only high-level quality products being released to the customer.
- Troubleshoot, remove, and replace different types of electronic, electromechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and optic systems.
- Pre-inspect parts or equipment to be repaired to determine what parts, supplies, forms, tools, tool repair and shop equipment are required; and communicate with Maintenance Manager.
- Read programmable controller information to diagnose complex problems.
- Diagnose and repair AC and DC motor controls.
- Replace belts, pulleys, cables, chains, bearings, gears and related equipment.
- Communicate with other plant personnel when requested to, to review deficiencies.
- Accurately log all work performed.
- Maintain work areas in a clean orderly manner.
- Operate a forklift, scissor lift and pallet jack safely and efficiently.
- Be thoroughly familiar with plant lockout/tagout procedures, electrical safety, hazard communication program, personal protective equipment and other safety programs and apply these procedures when working on equipment.
- Other duties and/or jobs as assigned.
About the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.