Earn an industry leading compensation and benefits package for your industrial electrical expertise while enjoying more time off. Join an elite team with a leading global aluminum manufacturer where you will be working with a wide variety of equipment in a very safe environment.
Kaiser Aluminum Fabricated Products, LLC. is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to join their night shift team in Heath, OH.
If you have electrical and PLC experience in a foundry or related background, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some benefits to you:
- $5,000 hiring bonus
- Top Pay – $32.39/hr + Perfect Attendance Bonus + Cost of Living Adjustment + Monthly Bonus
- Full Benefits Package – Available the first of the month after the date of hire including medical, dental, and vision with no out-of-pocket costs; 401k, pension and more!
- Convenient 12-hour shift schedules with 3 and 4-day work weeks
- Safety is our #1 priority - Routine safety checks and training conducted to ensure everyone is safe. All PPE equipment provided.
- Stability – Kaiser produces a wide variety of raw materials used in airplanes, high end performance vehicles, gun stocks and much more.
- Paid Time Off - 10 paid holidays; vacation based on tenured experience
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in safety meetings and dialogs, performs Job Hazard Analysis, and performs Incident Investigations as needed to maintain the safest work environment possible
- Take ownership of safety processes; performs maintenance safety program audits (Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space, Fall Protection, PPE, mobile equipment, etc.).
- Equipment maintenance and reliability throughout the plant.
- Maintain heavy industrial machinery with a working knowledge of AC-DC motors and controls, combustion, metering, air conditioning, power distribution, electronics process control computers, welding, conduit and schematics.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify, rebuild and maintain plant equipment.
- Operate mobile equipment including forklift, man lift, scissor lift, and overhead cranes.
- Monitor condition of equipment and makes maximum use of planned outages
- Reduce MTTO (occurrence restoration), increases MTBO (between occurrences)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.