Imagine having the stability of an above average salary and a lucrative commission plan. Enjoy spending your days in a state-of-the-art facility with a top truck dealer in the Mid Atlantic.
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for a Service Writer / Advisor for their Statesville, NC location.
If you are a truck or auto service advisor or if you have strong administrative skills, and truck or automotive technical skills, this is a career you should explore!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Some of the benefits to you:
- Strong compensation package plus monthly performance bonus opportunities!
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Reputation – Freightliner is the #1 truck manufacturer in the world.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. 2017 was a financially strong year, and they predict 2018 to be even better!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and more.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
- Provide administrative assistance supporting a high-volume Truck Service team.
- Supports the diagnostic, repair estimate, commitment of payment, repair and vital communication as a part of the repair process (opening and closing RO’s).
- Promptly addresses and resolves customer concerns and service follow-up issues.
- Asks relevant questions regarding repair or service request to ensure proper servicing of vehicle.
- Maintains open communications with our technicians, management team and customers regarding job/repair status changes.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service they received.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.