HR leadership career with established company where you can have a huge impact on processes and procedures. Earn top pay including bonuses with organization that offers incredible stability.
Excel Truck Group, an established East Coast heavy truck dealership with 10 locations and 800 employees, is searching for a Regional HR Manager to join their team in Charlotte, NC. This is a critical role responsible for implement HR programs and policies, including staffing, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety programs for a region within an organization. You will be traveling regularly to our locations in Western NC and SC.
If you have 10+ years of HR management experience, this is a career you need to explore. Operational management experience is preferred, but not required.
Please click apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should take advantage of this career:
- Strong Compensation plus monthly bonuses
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- Top Freightliner Dealership – Freightliner is the #1 manufacturer brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need parts, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, Excel Truck always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active we are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all aspect of the recruitment, selection, and the on-boarding process.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees; assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual. Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Implements compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- This role will support multiple locations in different markets and must be able to travel 1 to 2 nights per week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.