Are you a skilled industrial mechanic that would benefit from an industry leading pay and benefits package? Experience a more rewarding career working with new state of the art machinery at a stable growing company.
Due to growth, Bunge is searching for Industrial Maintenance Mechanics to join their 2nd and 3rd shift Sandston, VA teams. Take advantage of company paid training and maintenance courses to keep your skills fresh.
2nd shift Hours are 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM & 3rd Shift hours are 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- INDUSTRY LEADING PAY! – Based on your experience level, plus built-in overtime opportunities.
- Excellent benefits package – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match and contribution, and 2 weeks of paid vacation. In lieu of a traditional pension, Bunge offers an additional attractive company contribution to employee 401k on top of employee contribution and company match.
- Stability amidst Covid-19 - Bunge has taken great measures to ensure employee safety and satisfaction amidst the covid-19 pandemic. Bunge is not only stable but is hiring!
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production.
- Facility and capital investments – This is Bunge’s largest packaging facility by far, with 125,000 sq. ft., 14 production lines, tank farms and robotics. The facility and equipment are constantly evolving and being upgraded - $2 million on average is invested in this facility per year on capital improvements.
- Training opportunities – Expand your skills through a partnership with Dupont offering a virtual classroom with 300+ industrial maintenance and electrical courses, plus PLC courses, and off-site training.
- Wellness program – Through health incentives you can earn up to $200 per year through achievement of health and wellness goals.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing equipment: including, pumps, motors, conveyors, pneumatics, and various power sources
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of electrical motor controls required: start stop circuits, photo eyes, etc.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s is a plus!
Please click apply or email your information to : email@example.com
- Follow established safety and GMP procedures.
- Follow quality policies and procedures.
- Perform maintenance activities as part of a team with co-workers.
- Perform emergency and preventative mechanical and electrical repairs on all manufacturing process equipment. (Includes cleaning, lubricating, adjusting parts, equipment, and machinery).
- Troubleshoot production equipment throughout the plant.
- Communicate with production personnel regarding status of the lines.
- Support production lines and address any abnormal condition(s) of the machines.
- Perform adjustments and assist line operators with solving problems on different machines to improve quality and efficiency of the lines during production runs and changeovers.
- Work with operators to monitor all safety items on the machines and keep them in optimal operating condition.
- Maintain records of repair work performed and equipment parts/components consumed.
- Maintain tool and machinery part inventory.
- Verify all tools and equipment are properly accounted for and put away.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.