Learn new skills and advance your career while maintaining a state of the art facility. Join a stable, established leader that offers strong, pay, fantastic benefits and PTO.
Excel Truck Group, an established East Coast heavy truck dealership, is seeking a Building Maintenance Coordinator to join their Charlotte, NC team.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and follow all safety regulations and precautions.
- Good, qualified driving record.
- Drug/Alcohol free
- Available to work additional hours as needed.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Some of the benefits to you:
- Excellent compensation
- Great benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, minor plumbing, and minor electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained.
- Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters, and drains.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and light repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems. General knowledge is needed.
- Routinely cleans, picks up and supports all departments in the dealership from trash removal to cleaning facility walls. All aspects of the dealership.
- Works with each of his or her co-workers to make sure that we meet and exceed our Elite Support Standards and our commitment to Safety.
- Will work with our Safety and Elite Support teams to ensure that action items are addressed, and repairs are completed in a time sensitive fashion.
- Will complete a daily inspection of our Service forklift and Service vehicles.
- Wear all required and necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and related work as required to support the dealership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.