Join the #1 truck parts retailer in the area that boasts the highest volume of business in the market! Enjoy ABOVE AVERAGE wages with the added bonus of better commission and clear path to advancement which will increase your salary even more.
Excel Truck Group is seeking a Delivery Driver / Warehouse Coordinator for our Charlotte, NC location. Join an established dealer that has been in business since 1981 and has over 800 employees with 10 locations serving the mid-Atlantic market.
Why you should work for Excel:
- Up to $1,000.00 sign on bonus for experience
- Top industry compensation and monthly performance bonus!
- Advancement – Based on your performance and desire - you will have the opportunity to be promoted into a parts counter role in the next 3-5 years where you will be able to earn up to $52,000/year based on merit and tenure.
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- Great hours – 7 or 8am to 4 or 5pm; Monday through Friday with one Saturday shift every 4-6 weeks.
- High market share – 40% of trucks out on the road are Freightliners, and when those trucks need parts, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Training – Enjoy hands-on learning and get training on Freightliner equipment, the components of the trucks, as well as the parts computer system. If you are coming from an automotive background, no worries! You will learn everything you need to know about these heavy trucks to be successful in your new role.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Qualified driving record
- Ability to to pass a DOT physical
- Available to work additional hours as needed.
Apply in person OR online OR email your information to: email@example.com
- As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for insuring that the proper truck parts and accessories are delivered to our customers.
- Must be able to verify the parts that are to be delivered are load his or her van or truck and that the delivery documents are completed correctly.
- Able to pick up returned parts and complete the documentation necessary for our customers to receive the appropriate credit.
- Able to work in the warehouse supporting the stocking of inventory and the distribution of parts to our customers.
- As a Driver, you will always operate the company vehicle in a safe manner, always wearing safety belt. You are committed and will follow all Safety regulations and policies.
- Report maintenance problems to the manager or supervisor.
- Keep in close contact with the shipping & receiving supervisor, assuring that the manager knows your location at all times.
- Committed to the Safety of your actions and that of your team members.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.