Join the #1 truck parts retailer in the area that boasts the highest volume of business in the market! Enjoy ABOVE AVERAGE wages with the added bonus of better commissions at the company that commands the majority. PLUS, you’ll appreciate having Monday through Friday daytime hours giving you more precious time to spend with family and friends.
Excel Truck Group, a top East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for an experienced Parts Counter Representative for their Charlotte, NC location.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Vehicle parts counter experience OR – Experience with car, truck, diesel, motorcycle, heavy equipment, or military vehicle parts or mechanical repair OR – A technical school degree in automotive or diesel repair
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs
- Wholesale distributor experience is a big plus!
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should work for Excel:
- Up to $2,500.00 sign on bonus for experience
- Top industry compensation and monthly performance bonus!
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- Great hours – 7 or 8am to 4 or 5pm; Monday through Friday with one Saturday shift every 4-6 weeks.
- High market share – 40% of trucks out on the road are Freightliners, and when those trucks need parts, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Training – Enjoy hands-on learning with a senior co-worker and get training on Freightliner equipment, the components of the trucks, as well as the parts computer system. If you are coming from an automotive background, no worries! You will learn everything you need to know about these heavy trucks to be successful in your new role.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into management down the road. Over half the managers were promoted from within.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a fast-paced work environment of parts calls and counter sales support for our customers. Engaging our customers and communicating a solution. Upselling accessories or other parts that support the solution.
- Work closely with our service department and technicians to procure the right part.
- Support our service department to develop quotes for our customers repairs.
- Understand our inventory system for parts and is able to pull orders as needed.
- Familiar with all makes of truck parts and able to generally diagnose a need for our customers.
- Able to manage multiple tasks independently.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork.
- Embrace our Safety culture and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.