It’s a great time to join an organization that has recently undergone a multi-million-dollar capital expansion project! Picture yourself servicing a wide variety of robotics and automation equipment in this immaculate manufacturing facility.
This is a company with incredible stability, pay, and benefits that has led to many of their employees staying on board for more than 15 years! Get recognized for your manufacturing maintenance expertise and feel secure at a world-renowned industry leader.
Berry Global Corporation is looking for 1st and 2nd shift Automation Maintenance Technicians to join their Streetsboro, OH team.
2nd shift hours are 3:00pm – 11:30pm. 3rd shift hours 11:00pm – 7:30am and 12 hour shift hours 8:00 pm – 8:00am.
This is an exciting career where you will have the autonomy to do your job without someone breathing over your neck. They are confident in your ability to get things done and are also willing to help you out whenever you may have questions.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Great pay – $25-$30/hr. depending on experience + shift premium and overtime.
- Unbeatable benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for the entire family all start 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, perfect attendance bonus, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations.
- Bonuses - $2,000 sign-on bonus plus two profit sharing bonuses annually
- Expansion – This facility has added 6 new machines in a multi-million-dollar expansion!
- Environment – This is a clean, well-lit, climate controlled, and safe work environment.
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Advancement opportunities – Apply to openings at any of Berry’s facilities throughout the US if you choose.
- Variety – Here, you will never be without a challenge! There are so many different types of machines for you to work on, including robotic equipment, automation equipment, injection molding machines, and assembly equipment – You will receive repair training on all these types of machines.
If you have hands on maintenance experience fixing automation equipment and/ or robotics we want to hear from you. Experience in an injection mold machine environment is a plus!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Follow established plant wide and department safety rules as well as all GMP, SQF, SOP and Work Instruction guidelines
- Report any safety concerns or problems to Group Leader
- Troubleshoot and repair injection molding machines and accessory support equipment
- Maintain and PM IML Robotics for Injection Molding Machines
- Perform hydraulic repairs including cylinders and components
- Perform electrical repairs up to 3 phase 480 volts
- Make necessary plumbing and electrical connections and disconnections needed for molding machines and accessory support equipment
- Clean machine and surrounding area after repairs
- Safely operate forklift
- Safely operate handheld tools and power tools
- Maintain maintenance work area and tools in a clean, orderly manner
- Complete preventative maintenance checks and use computer software to enter, update, and close work orders
- Notify Group Leader of replacement parts needed
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.