Are you a hands-on leader that would enjoy being involved in a wide variety of work while teaching others? Take advantage of this career that offers medical coverage and two weeks of paid vacation available from day 1 in addition to great pay.
A growing manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor to join their growing Oneida, NY team. Enjoy working for an organization that loves to help their employees succeed. Regardless of your level of experience, you will always have plenty of opportunities to learn and become a valued industry expert.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Great Pay
- Excellent benefit package includes: medical coverage available from day 1, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and 401(k)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation to start
- Work Variety – Enjoy a fast-paced work environment that supports various industries from sporting goods to dog toys that will ensure no two days are alike.
- Transparent company – Quarterly company-wide meetings to keep everyone informed
Qualified candidates must have:
- Supervisory experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to multitask
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Monitor assigned production area to ensure effective and efficient operations including, but not limited to:
- Performing machine by machine audits to insure standard operating procedures are being followed
- Ensuring the timely maintenance of production and machine logbooks
- Communicating production information, problems, or potential problems to operations, quality control, mold technicians, operators and production assistants on a regular and/or as-needed basis
Manage the development of operators including but not limited to:
- Providing guidance and assistance to assigned employees with regard to proper production techniques
- Identifying and carrying out of training and development needs of assigned employees
Oversee specific, assigned production including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing mold changes and begin production start-ups
- Maintaining established standard operating procedures
- Determining when to make process adjustments or discontinue production
- Gathering and monitoring quality control data
- Locating resources for designated projects, when needed
- Completing supervisor’s checklist and taking corrective action as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.