Take advantage of this opportunity to earn excellent pay and benefits and leverage your mechanical aptitude to advance with one of the largest companies in the industry. This is your chance build your skillset by working with state-of-the-art machinery. Spend your days in bright clean and organized facility and benefit from more days off.
Due to Growth, Berry Global is seeking Maintenance Mechanics to join their Morgantown, PA team.
If you have industrial maintenance experience including hydraulic and pneumatics, this is a career you need to explore
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why Work for Berry Global:
- Phenomenal Benefits Package: Including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for entire family, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, profit sharing plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, and more.
- Great Pay: Pay starts at $18/hr. for preventative maintenance, $24-$25/hr. for general maintenance
- Bonus opportunities for meeting 24hrs of OT in a pay period, weekly bonus for perfect attendance, and referral bonuses.
- Room for Advancement: Due to the continued growth of Berry Global, there are always new positions opening. Resources and training provided in this role will open opportunities to advance in any Berry Global facility.
- Work Environment: You will work in a climate controlled, clean, environment where your safety is always the highest priority.
- 2 weeks of vacation.
- Work Schedule: Work only 15 workdays a month while still earning full time pay.
- Growth and Stability: Work in a large stable company that creates essential commercial and industrial products used around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing a wide variety of tasks associated with maintaining production molding and assembly machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Installation, repair, and preventive maintenance of all operating equipment, fix equipment and support equipment as assigned
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and or program issues with Molding, and all support equipment
- Install machines electrical, plumbing and interface with all other systems
- Come up with solutions to issues and ways to improve machines
- MIG & TIG welding
- Fabricating skills
- Print reading (schematics) capabilities
- Understanding of PLC and RS Logic to test equipment and/or make adjustments
- Performs daily PM’s and maintains the proper paperwork
- Complies with safety regulations and established lean manufacturing principles
About the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.