Take advantage of a career where your welding and fabricating experience is worth more. Join a fun, family-owned dealership where you will enjoy top earning potential including monthly bonuses and a better overall work environment.
$2,500 Signing Bonus for new employees!
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for an experienced Trailer Repair Technician for their Roanoke, VA location. You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties primarily supporting our full-service Trailer Department and our customers in the area of tanker repairs. Able to certify as a Tanker Repair Technician.
If you have proven experience in fabrication or a strong background and experience as a welder, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Mechanics enjoy being part of the Excel Truck team:
- Top Pay plus monthly bonuses
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Our Excel Trailer Department is the leader in our market and supports all makes of units. We are a Freightliner and Mack Truck dealership which are the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need service, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into foreman positions down the road. Over half the managers here were promoted from within!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and more
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs on tankers and trailers that transport both hazardous and non-hazardous material.
- Understand and follow standard Safety procedures when testing flammable tanks prior to repair either in our service shop or on a service repair call.
- Perform small and large repairs to any tanker or trailer structure or box van.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork.
- Embrace our Safety and Elite support culture and policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.