Imagine working with state-of-the-art equipment in one of the safest manufacturing facilities in Illinois while earning the best total compensation and benefits package in the area. Experience plenty of room for advancement with a very stable manufacturer that continues to grow.
Bunge is looking for a 1st shift Maintenance Mechanic for their Cairo, IL facility. Schedule is M-F daysift, with one rotating individual on call over the weekends with a lot of overtime opportunities.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Very Attractive Pay – commensurate upon experience
- Medical insurance (Bunge covers 76% of the cost), group vision and dental, FSA and HSA
- Very attractive 401(k) - Bunge provides 2% contributions on employee annual earnings up 2080 hours as well as matches 50% up to 4% of employee contributions
- 2 weeks of vacation starting next year. 1 week of vacation after 6 months for current year
- New Equipment – Bunge is investing $2 million in capital improvements including new conveyor lines, softeners and more. New equipment means less breakdowns, making your job easier and giving you an opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest technologies.
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production. Bunge has a safety incentive program as well where employees that actively participate earn cash incentives
- Bunge “living well” program – through health incentives you can earn up to $200 per year through achievement of health and wellness goals
- Stability - Bunge operates over 100 facilities throughout North America and continues to grow through acquisition
If you have maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, this is a career you need to explore. Mechanics with a mechanical or electrical specialty will be given preference!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Repair gearboxes, drive couplings, chain drives, and belt drives.
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps, centrifugal, piston, rotary and other positive displacement pumps
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plan for and take corrective action; make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
- Participate and maintain a safe work environment
- Timely completion of tasks and work orders with appropriate documentation according to standard operating procedures, applicable standards, guidelines, and policies
- Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Requires strong work ethic, dependability, and a high level of dedication to safety
- Must be willing to train for advancement
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.