Imagine leveraging your maintenance skills and leadership ability in a clean, well-lit, and safe environment working on a variety of high-tech production equipment. Get rewarded for your work with great pay, an unbeatable benefits package and sign-on bonus, while evaluating processes to find solutions for continual improvement and ensuring safe work conditions.
Berry Global Corporation is searching for a Maintenance Manager to join their 1st shift team in Sarasota, FL.
Schedule: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
Why maintenance professionals join and stay with the Berry Global team:
- Great Pay – Earn competitive compensation, commensurate on experience
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Unbeatable benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for entire family, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, profit sharing plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, and more.
- Referral bonuses: Earn up to $1,000 for referral bonuses!
- Environment – This is a clean, well-lit, and safe work environment.
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Advancement opportunities – Berry is a global company with 290 locations across the world. Move to other locations or move into higher level roles at this location.
In this important role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance Department downtime and efficiency numbers.
- Implements/maintain dept. goals and oversee quality of work performed by Maintenance employees
- Monitor supplies and JDE / MRO reordering spare parts as needed.
- Schedule / maintain equipment repairs and PM
- Monitor and maintain monthly financial budget for Maintenance Departments.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation and train employees on new or updated QSI procedures
- Schedule shift coverage for all production hours.
- Provide support for all Service and Production Departments.
- Maintain production equipment ensuring proper working order and clean neat appearance.
- Maintain building and grounds in a clean, neat, well-maintained condition.
- Provide leadership and role model for Maintenance Group.
- Assist in repairs and/or troubleshooting equipment as needed, ensure work has been completed properly and equipment is in good working order.
- Provide training / direction for all Maintenance Personnel.
- Investigate and provide resolution for outstanding issues utilizing all resources such as manuals, vendor service groups, outside services etc.
- To adjust and approve payroll for maintenance department.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures, HACCP and GMPs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
Please click apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.