This is a rare opportunity to leverage your advanced SQL knowledge and experience developing Master Data Management systems and join an already successful and established global company! Enjoy a career where you will receive the support and the autonomy to work remotely, implement improvements, and ultimately advance in your career. Make your mark on this big-name organization where you will have a significant impact on data management processes while helping meet the demands of the future.
Due to growth, Ocean Spray, a world-class manufacturer, is searching for an experienced Master Data Management Developer to join their team.
If you have proven experience developing Master Data Management programs, advanced SQL knowledge, and Python development this is an opportunity you need to explore!
As a member of the Ocean Spray team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package – $140,000 - $150,000 or more based on experience!
- Excellent Full Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Maternity, Teledoc, HDHP, HSA, EAP, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, paid holidays and more!
- Healthy Work/Life Balance Encouraged – Balancing your home life and work life is never easy. We know how busy you are and how valuable your personal time is, so Ocean Spray provides you the flexibility and benefits to simplify your life and focus on what is most important.
- Community Serving – Ocean Spray’s farmer-owners and colleagues deeply value the importance of supporting the communities where we live and work. We are committed to growing and building healthy communities. Giving back is part of our culture and passion.
- Environmentally Conscious and Focused – We’re committed to achieving in the future a fully recyclable, reusable, or compostable global portfolio, and are working with partners to also ensure the number of people recycling worldwide improves.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply Now!
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Advanced Python development experience
- Experience working in a virtualized environment such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Advanced understanding of modern Master Data Management trends including data security, architecture patterns, multi-domain MDM design
Essential Job Duties:
- Deployment of MDM solution for Ocean Spray’s critical master data domains like Customer, Vendor, Cost Center, Product, etc. using TIBCO EBX solution
- In partnership with the Data Governance Analysts and Cross Functional Domain Operating Committees, define business process workflows using EBX to enforce data governance
- Architect, design and develop custom workflows using EBX and Java extensions
- Create logical and physical data model for MDM as well as other traditional databases
- Share knowledge and expertise with team members
- Participate in Data Warehouse target state design
- Build and own operations, performance and optimization of BI platforms
- Be the conduit between data platform engineering team and data science/analytics/ insights team
- Build and own instrumentation to ensure secure data collaboration and increased ease of discovery
- Assist in setting governance models for data preparation and quality assurance with 3rd parties
- Stay current on industry trends and data technologies
- Support the team’s growth and career development through active mentorship and coaching
About the Company: Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada, and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative’s cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues, and the environment.
Ocean Spray is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.