Are you a production leader that wants to earn greater compensation while enjoying more time off? This is a rare opportunity to manage a tenured production team while only working 15 days a month. Experience greater freedom as manager to improve processes and procedures for an industry leading manufacturer.
Bunge, the largest food manufacturer you have never heard of, is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to join their Bellevue, OH team.
Some of the benefits to you of this position:
- Very attractive compensation package (you will not be disappointed), commensurate upon experience
- Full benefits package: Medical insurance (Bunge covers 75% of the cost), group vision and dental, 401(k) with 5% company contribution, FSA, HSA
- Great Paid time off package: minimum of 5 weeks (up to 7 weeks based on experience)
- Employee Tenure: Experience less stress in overseeing a team of 8 with above average tenure Bunge “living well” program: Through health incentives you can earn up to $200 per year through achievement of health and wellness goals.
- Stability: This facility is in a high growth market as the vegetable-based protein market continues to gain momentum.
- Independence & ownership: You have a lot of leeway to do what you need to do, very little micromanagement, and you truly take ownership of your process – with access to help if you need it.
- Impact: This is the chance to truly make an impact with your leadership skills and eye for continuous improvements, as you join an established manufacturer with a zero-incident safety culture and 200 years in business.
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience in a production environment
- Process oriented environment experience (not line work)
- Mechanical skills
Please click apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Cultivate a safety culture where unsafe acts are not tolerated and employees and management have a common goal of zero injuries.
- Become proficient in all of the processes and procedures in the department, be able to pass the appropriate tests in order to provide necessary support to the staff
- Oversee assigned department production shift activities (crush, refinery, packaging, boiler house, and/or elevator) to ensure operations are running at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Ensure assigned shift is compliant with sanitation requirements. May provide support in the monthly sanitation inspections and implementation of any corrective actions as necessary.
- Track and report shift productivity improvements
- Approve daily reports and KPRs for the assigned shift.
- Report and trouble shoot operations issues.
- Provide input to the Mgr-Production Operations and/or Plant Manager to plan annual shutdowns
- Support Process Safety Management programs
- Work with the Safety/Environmental Manager to ensure compliance of assigned shift in all aspects
- Help develop and drive Operations Excellence Plans to meet safety, quality and production goals and show continuous improvement in assigned shift.
- Support the continuous improvement activities and act as a change agent for any changes that occur in the assigned shift.
- Monitor KPR’s and help develop plans to bring assigned shift in line with Operations Excellence goals.
- Periodically participate in the daily production meetings to remain informed and ensure that the assigned shift operations activities are aligned.
- Participate in personnel investigations and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Demonstrate the following core values and guiding behaviors which are expected of all employees at Bunge North America: Integrity, Openness and Trust, Teamwork, Citizenship, and Entrepreneurship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company: At Bunge, our purpose is to connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. With more than two centuries of experience, unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships, we work to put quality food on the table, increase sustainability where we operate, strengthen global food security, and help communities prosper. Our Company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and we have more than 23,000 dedicated employees working across more than 350 facilities located in more than 40 countries.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.