Top paying 1st shift maintenance career on site at the BEST safety-driven manufacturing environment Ohio has to offer. Enjoy working on something new every day at a facility located on 50 acres and impact an organization that strives to keep America fed!
Due to internal promotion, Bunge is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join their Bellevue, OH team.
This is a critical role responsible for performing mechanical maintenance in a major soybean and grain processing facility. This is an exciting time to join an established organization in its 200th year in business that is working on one of the world's biggest challenges -- how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way.
If you have 3+ years of proven industrial maintenance experience in a production environment, Bunge wants to hear from you!
- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday
- 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM, only work 15 days per month!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation: $26.66/hr. - $30.35/hr. with voluntary overtime available that allows for uncapped earning potential. Potential to earn more than $72,000 annually!
- Bonuses! - Night shift bonus, safety program bonus, and profit-sharing bonus program.
- Excellent benefits package: Includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with 10% company match.
- Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production.
- Room for growth – You can make an additional $1.50/hr. once you pass additional training within your first year. You can expect annual cost of living increases and heavy promotion from within!
- Learning and mentoring – You will have the opportunity to mentor less experienced technicians and gain knowledge from seasoned technicians.
- Keeping America fed – Bunge is an essential business in the food production industry. The company has a great year in 2020, with no reduction in hours or staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical repairs throughout the plant site
- Operate maintenance tools and equipment
- Read and understand blueprints and manuals
- Perform welding and pipefitting work
- Perform preventative/ predictive maintenance activities
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.