Advance your industrial maintenance career and earn top pay with a leading global aluminum manufacturer. Take advantage of an opportunity to work in a clean, well-lit facility where safety is a primary focus, and where you get to enjoy a consistent schedule with 3-day weekends every other weekend.
Tennalum, Kaiser Aluminum Fabricated Products, LLC. is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their skilled team in Jackson, TN.
If you have proven mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your resume to: email@example.com
- First 3 months: Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm
- Following training: Rotating 3-2-3 schedule 7am – 7:30pm and 7pm – 7:30am. Rotate day and night shift every month.
Some benefits to you:
- Top Pay – $24.54/hr. - $34.79/hr. + Perfect Attendance Bonus + Cost of Living Adjustment + Monthly Bonus
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus!
- Full Benefits Package – Available after 60 days including medical, dental, and vision; 401k, and more!
- Pay Increases – Increases in pay are earned through a Pay-For-Skill Point System!
- Convenient 12-hour shift schedules with 3 and 4-day work weeks
- Safety is our #1 priority - Routine safety checks and training conducted to ensure everyone is safe. Annual $100 safety boot allowance, $250 tool allowance and all PPE equipment provided.
- Stability – Kaiser produces a wide variety of raw materials used in airplanes, high end performance vehicles, gun stocks and much more.
- Paid Time Off - 11 paid holidays; vacation based on years of service
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitors all equipment to ensure reliability
- Repairs, installs, adjusts, modifies, and services all types of production equipment, plant instrumentation and relays
- Troubleshoots hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Reads ladder logic and function block logic to troubleshoot
- Participates in the preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, 5S, and Equipment Improvement Teams
- Completes work orders in a safe and appropriate manner
- Participates on safety and 5S teams
- Maintains open communication with production technicians
- Provides support to other maintenance technicians
- Identifies and reports opportunities for improvement of PM’s and spare parts controls
- Works within an environment focused on the reduction of unplanned downtime
- Works collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall plant objectives
- Applies lean manufacturing tools & principles in maintenance activities
- Performs autonomous care and housekeeping
- Documents spare parts usage
- Works within scheduling requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.