Elevate your income and status in this rare opportunity to manage the service department for a brand-new facility that just opened in 2021 with 10 service bays and huge parts inventory.
Lead the service department for of one of the top truck dealerships in the Mid Atlantic that boasts 40% market share and is a Top 20 Freightliner dealer nationally.
Excel Truck Group, the #1 Freightliner and heavy truck dealership in the Mid-Atlantic continues to grow, is seeking a Service Manager for their brand-new facility in Fredericksburg, VA.
If you have heavy truck service management experience, we want to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Very strong compensation and bonus structure based on net profit!
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- High market share – Freightliner the most popular brands of truck on the road; and when those trucks need service, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and more.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage our service team in every step maximizing the repair process for our customers. Develops a business plan and strategy for our market leveraging our Service Departments strengths that ensures the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Act as a liaison with our manufactures regarding all service support bulletins, notices and programs for our dealerships.
- Develops new and strengthens our existing customer relationships. As a primary point of contact for our dealership’s key Fleet customers.
- Maximize the flow of repair orders within the Service department and effectively working closely with our Parts department to insure timely and efficient results. Empowers the Service team to maximize throughput and ultimately our customers experience.
- Communicate across all departments our customer opportunities and will provide solutions. This forum will include monthly management and department meetings.
- Coordinate communications with our management team.
- Lead by example and embrace our Elite Support principles and our Company’s commitment to Safety.
- Report to the General Manager regarding progress on issues that are identified, pending, or resolved.
- Ensure that our dealerships Technicians are properly trained and that necessary certifications are maintained and updated appropriately.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
About the Company: The Excel Truck Group is a member of a family of Truck dealerships that support seven very distinct markets in South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. We are the supplier of choice for new and used truck sales, service, parts and lease or financing support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.