This is a better sales career opportunity offering top pay and excellent benefits with no nights or weekends required. Enjoy representing best in class heavy truck brands that will allow you to increase your sales and earning potential.
Premier Truck Group, one of the top Freightliner dealers, is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our Knoxville, TN team as a Truck Sales Representative.
If you have automotive sales experience, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Heavy duty or diesel equipment sales experience is a huge plus!
Please click apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why Sales Reps join and stay with the Premier team:
- Competitive pay package based on your experience!
- Full benefits package: Includes Medical, dental, vision, life, Company matched RRSP, paid vacation, STD, LTD, and more.
- Schedule: This is a Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm role!
- Elite Support Certified by Freightliner: Join a team that delivers unmatched customer service and efficiency.
- Company culture: We are proud to boast a family-first, friendly environment with open door policy and long tenured employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Attain truck sales through telephone and personal contact with prospects and customers. Grow the customer base and achieve market share targets by through sales calls, fact finding, presentation selling, closing deals and ensuring after sales support of our valued customers.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for the customer with our dealership and manufacturers. Facilitate turnover to the financial services group and execute sales transactions. Responsible for all aspects of the truck sale, facilitating truck preparation and delivery. Managing post-sale customer support.
- Obtain product knowledge, generate customer leads, learn customer needs, prepare and present sales proposals based on customer application and need. Write trade appraisals as needed.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a selling strategy to grow on-highway, medium duty and vocational truck sales. Move trucks as required.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to results by providing management frequent market and sales forecasts, and reporting on sales activity and results. Attend customer meetings, trade shows, and industry events as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining Sales Overdrive/CRM accuracy and input information from all sales calls. Demonstrate a strong commitment to results by providing management frequent market and sales forecasts, and reporting on sales activity and results.
- Maintain the reputation of the dealership by using excellent customer service and providing customer a total value solution for all parts, service and truck sales needs.
- Represent the new truck sales team and customers through internal interaction with service, parts, financial services, accounting and remarketing departments and externally with our manufacturing partner, Daimler Trucks North America, and other local and national vendors as needed.
About the Company: Each year, we serve thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada. Through the efforts of our dedicated and talented employees, Premier Truck Group has been honored with many industry achievement awards. By combining the industry’s top nameplates with the most highly skilled workforce, Premier Truck Group stands alone in delivering the Premier Customer Experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.