Earn highly competitive wages and benefits for your mechanical knowledge and expertise. Take advantage of this leadership opportunity with the #1 heavy equipment dealer on the West coast.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a Service Supervisor to lead their Construction & Forestry Division team in Newark, CA. Whether you are a mechanic looking to take a step up or already managing a department and want greater autonomy, this is a career you need to explore.
- Familiarity with construction equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
- An established track record of service supervision is preferred
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Why work for Papé:
- Highly competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Organize, prioritize, schedule and assign work to shop & field technicians and monitor their performance.
- Estimate customer repairs
- Quote Sales Dept. custom work for sold new equipment
- Support the Rental department by promptly repairing &/or checking in machines
- Mentor apprentice technicians as well as supporting established journeymen
- Maintain the highest standards in safety practices and policies
- Provide stellar customer service with a positive attitude
- Assist management in achieving departmental goals & metrics
The Papé Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.