Join an elite machining team that produces critical components used in aircraft for the U.S Military. This is an opportunity to earn top compensation and be part of a talented team of machinists.
Desemco is looking for a skilled energetic CNC Machinist or CNC Operator to join their world class team in Marietta, GA.
You’ll enjoy working with a team of talented individuals like yourself in an extremely clean, climate controlled, 20,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art shop.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Top compensation – $15-27/hr commensurate upon experience. Operators earn up to $23/hr and setup machinists earn up to $29/hr.
- Great environment – 20,000 sq. ft. facility is very clean and has all the latest machinery (Multi-Axis CNC Machines).
- Stability – Desemco is a 100% woman-owned small business that has won bids with large manufacturer and long-term government contractors
- 401(k) with company match
- $350/month company paid contribution towards medical coverage
- 3 weeks of paid leave
- Above Average tenure – Due to a culture of respect and flexibility the average tenure with Desemco is about 6 years!
If you have operation and/or setup experience on a CNC machine, Desemco wants to hear from you.
Click to apply
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Align & secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, accessories, & materials onto machines.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, and foreign matter.
- Machine parts to customer specifications using supervisor instructions.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and 3 & 5 axis milling machines as instructed.
- Monitor the feeds and speeds of machines during the machining process.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Select the appropriate tools and materials to be used in preparation of machining parts.
- Verify and maintain material traceability of heat lot #s during the manufacturing process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.