Imagine a better service career that offers you excellent pay and benefits that start your first day, a great team culture, and endless training opportunities that will help you advance your skillset. This is your opportunity to join a stable nationally recognized leader in the industry whose goal is to be number one!
Miner Ltd., North America’s facility expert, is seeking a professional with strong maintenance experience to join their team as a Service Technician in the Sioux City, IA area.
If you have a proven background in industrial maintenance and mechanical ability, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Experience servicing commercial loading dock and overhead doors is a huge plus!
In this role, you will be provided a company vehicle after a training period. At that point, you may be dispatched from your home to local commercial businesses where you will maintain and repair a variety of industrial equipment that includes high-speed doors, levelers, and more.
Why Join the Miner Team:
- Competitive pay based on experience. We will pay you what you are worth!
- Bonus opportunities – On call pay, bonus plan based on safety and customer service record, and additional compensation based on validated improvement recommendations at customer sites.
- Full benefits package that starts on day one – Includes medical, dental, and vision insurance. Once established in the company, you will also receive PTO, holiday pay, 401(k), and company-paid life insurance.
- Take-home company vehicle with paid gas card!
- Overtime opportunities – There are opportunities to work overtime on a daily basis and make 1.5x pay!
- Great schedule – Monday-Friday work week with rotating on-call and built-in overtime opportunities.
- Training and mentoring – Learn from our experts in the industry and grow your skill set working with new equipment and machinery.
- Uniform and boot allowance.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, mechanisms, mechanical systems and electrical circuits.
- Perform service, maintenance, repair and installation on: Commercial doors; Loading docks; and general warehouse equipment.
- Provide information and recommend services to the sales team.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean-up of work area debris.
- Completes all necessary company training in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
About the Company: At Miner® it is our daily mission to be North America’s facility expert in equipment installation, repairs and asset management solutions to reduce customer costs and improve uptime, creating a safer and more sustainable environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.