Leverage your maintenance experience to join an industry leader that can provide you with competitive pay, a wide-ranging benefits package, and excellent job security! You will enjoy working in a clean, climate-controlled facility with a tight-knit technical team. With successful job performance, you have the ability to grow your role and pay over time.
Due to growth, Cutting Edge Countertops seeks a Maintenance Technician to join their 2nd shift team in Perrysburg, OH.
If you have experience in manufacturing maintenance, we want to hear from you! Please click apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Monday-Friday schedule on 2nd shift: 3pm-11:30pm.
As a part of the team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation -- $20-$23/hour, depending on experience.
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Excellent Benefits Package -- Includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, voluntary life, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Overtime opportunities available
- Profit sharing bonuses -- available to all plant employees.
- Real, achievable advancement opportunities.
- Spend your time in a clean facility.
- Industry Leader: Enjoy working with a leader in the industry due to superior service, high-quality products, and competitive pricing.
- Preventative maintenance on machines, mechanical equipment and facilities.
- Interacts with production employees and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficient, quality and safety.
- Upkeep and basic repair of electrical systems, hydraulics, plumbing, carpentry, welding, insulating, installing, aligning and other work orders, as needed.
- Properly maintain and repair building structures, systems and grounds, including windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall and landscaping/parking areas.
- Inspect drives, motors, belts. Check fluid levels, replace filters and perform other preventative maintenance actions following existing checklists.
- Order parts, supplies and equipment from catalogs and suppliers or obtain them from storerooms.
- Adhere to all Cutting Edge Countertops and Plant safety requirements. This includes recognition of common safety hazards as well as precautions to establish and maintain a safe work environment
- Complete all company safety and job training
- Treat company property responsibly; conduct business with integrity and professionalism
About the Company: At Cutting Edge Countertops we believe relationships matter, and integrity and respect are at the core of who we are. We take meticulous care in our work to provide an exceptional customer experience. We’re proud to be the premier fabricator for the Midwest and have been recognized on the INC. 5000s 2019 list of The Most Successful Companies in America and a 2017 Toledo Blade Top Workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.